To: "Monica Hall" <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>
Cc: "Vihuelalist" <vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: [VIHUELA] S de Murcia

1025 you’l find, not 1026.. First page of the prelude here
http://www.stretta-music.com/images/8/0/0/394008-01_zoom.jpg

On 13 May 2014, at 21:27, Monica Hall <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

Returning to my original query I wonder whether anyone on the list actually has a copy of this

Prélude pour guitare ; Allegro pour guitare ; edited by Emilio Pujol. Paris : Max Eschig, 1955. [Autors Anciens no. 1026].

I just want to be sure that it is the same pieces that Bream and Segovia are playing. There doesn't seem to be a copy in the UK.

All I need is to see enough of it to identify it.

Regards and thanks