Ah . . .  Thanks for the update.

Eugene

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica Hall [mailto:mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 3:28 PM
To: Braig, Eugene
Cc: Vihuelalist
Subject: Re: [VIHUELA] Re: Guitar Summit

Well - I logged on to Topica and got this message - so perhaps that explains it
all...or at least some of it...
The Topica Discussion List service will go completely off-line on June 29th,
2014. The final shut-down of the Discussion Lists will coincide with several
new product releases. We are confident that our improved technology will allow
us to provide you with the most effective & innovative services. We will
continue to post updates and dates, but feel free to send any questions to
cs.topica.com.

The Guitar-Summit must have died I think...

Monica