   From: WALSH STUART <s.wa...@ntlworld.com>
   To: Eduard Agullo <eduagu...@hotmail.com>; Vihuela List
   <vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Thursday, 13 October 2016, 11:46
   Subject: [VIHUELA] Re: Diesel
   >    The Royal Library of Copenhagen has made available finally this
   little
   >    known repertoire:

   [1][1]http://www.kb.dk/da/nb/materialer/haandskrifter/HA/e-mss/gks377.h
   tml

   >    [2]En Samling Tabulaturer for Guitar, mest af Nathanael ...
   >    www.kb.dk
   >    En Samling Tabulaturer for Guitar, mest af Nathanael Diesel (GKS
   377
   >    folio)
   >
   >    Let us hope that Diesel will be more appreciated and performed now
   !

   >    Eduard V. Agullà ³
   Lots of music! (But not guitar music in 5 and 6).
   What is the most likely stringing arrangement for this guitar music?
   Low A?
   Stuart

   [2]http://www.kb.dk/da/nb/materialer/haandskrifter/HA/e-mss/gks377.html
   [3]http://www.kb.dk/da/nb/materialer/haandskrifter/HA/e-mss/gks377.html