Does Fronimo work on mac? I used it some years ago on a PC, but I'm using a mac
now.

From: Rob MacKillop <robmackil...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 12:47 PM
To: Nelson, Jocelyn
Cc: Vihuelalist
Subject: Re: [VIHUELA] Notation software recommendations?

Hi Jocelyn,

Sibelius can't automatically show minims (half notes) or longer. To do so
requires a lot of palaver, and even then never looks good. In short, it's a
pain.

Why not try Fronimo? It's cheapish, has a support forum populated by lute and
baroque guitar players, and does automatic conversion to standard notation.
Lots of nice fonts too, and has four-five-six-course tab staves to choose from.

Rob MacKillop