Am Donnerstag, 04. Januar 2018 10:59 CET, "mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk"
<mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk> schrieb:

> Updating it yet again - I keep getting interrupted - but the tuning
> chart seems to indicate that the 5th course is tuned in unison with the
> third course stopped at the 2nd fret which would make it re-entrant.
> Monica

Which tuning chart? The one on pdf page 97 (pencil foliation 96r.)?
That chart (fol. 96r.) doesn't indicate octave disposition at all. It might
only show pitch class (similar to the bass string indications on fol. 48 v.
The 'Accordo Chitarra9 et Mandora' on that page only gives octaves.
BTW, a Mandora with 12 strings? Pretty interesting, IMHO. Of course that
would be an easy reuse for an out-of-fashion baroque lute.

BTW, the 'Fundamenta Chitarra9' on fol. 48r. (pdf 49) does show a 6 string, but
only unfretted.

Cheers, Ralf Mattes