Guitar Review Nr 40 from 1976. I have that. It's an article with some
   transcriptions.
   David
   *******************************
   David van Ooijen
   [1]davidvanooi...@gmail.com
   [2]www.davidvanooijen.nl
   *******************************

   On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 at 15:27, [3]mjlh...@cs.dartmouth.edu
   <[4]mjlh...@cs.dartmouth.edu> wrote:

     Am I imagining it or did Rodrigo de Zayas make a recording of the
     complete works of Sanz sometime in the 1970s? I have a set of three
     LPs
     of selections from all his recordings. One side is devoted to Sanz.
     believe he also did a complete transcription of the msuic which was
     included in the long since defunct periodical "Guitar Review".
     Was anyone else around at that time and have any recollection of
     this.
     Regards