The "New layer" buton (with "+" icon) no more work: clicking on it
does not open the popup list.
It seems that the wrong commit is a229773ff51163cbc823001de34bd8c7833f9d49.

The matter (I think) is that "path" field cannot contains accelerator
character as it is used as path to retrieve widget later.
Furthermore, it seems that such construction is deprecated.

http://developer.gnome.org/gtk/2.24/GtkItemFactory.html#GtkItemFactoryEntry

PS: I was unable to understand what is expected to occur, how to use
the accelerator.
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: gu...@im.apinc.org MSN: guilhem_bonnefi...@hotmail.com