Hi,

I encountered a matter with the debug viking's feature. We use g_debug
function. But in glib 2.32, the g_debug behavior changed and all DEBUG
messages are discarded, unless G_MESSAGES_DEBUG is set. So, "viking
-d" no more work as its design was to mute DEBUG messages when "-d" is
not set.

Do you have idea to restore "viking -d" behavior?

http://hpux.connect.org.uk/hppd/hpux/Gtk/Development/glib2-2.32.1/readme.html
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: gu...@im.apinc.org MSN: guilhem_bonnefi...@hotmail.com