More thoughts.

Previous release is around end of september (and 1.3 was released in april).
Master branch currently host 200 changes.
Robert has huge changes in his topic branches.

What about releasing a 1.4 before Christmas? We will then use january to
merge the significant changes.
I think I have enough spare time to release before Christmas.

Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: gu...@im.apinc.org MSN: guilhem_bonnefi...@hotmail.com
-=- mailto:guilhem.bonnefi...@gmail.com
-=- http://nathguil.free.fr/