Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:02:51 +0200
From: guilhem.bonnefi...@gmail.com
To: viking-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Viking-devel] display of compiled in libraries

Hi all,

Just some though about the commit "Quick hack method to enable display of
compiled in libraries"
http://sourceforge.net/p/viking/code/ci/233921933ae1f117a1a7dce1bf395135b98e914e/

I'm not sure to understand why we need to display such technical info into a
dialog like "About" (IMHO designed for "natural" users, not "skilled" ones).

What about simply displaying such information in standard output when debug
switch (-d) is active?

Furthermore, I'm quite sure we can improve details by using more Autoconf
variables. Could it be interesting to look at this?

--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: gu...@im.apinc.org MSN: guilhem_bonnefi...@hotmail.com

-=- http://nathguil.free.fr/