OK I've now reworked it to store the list of map types for which the license
has been previously notified.

Thus avoiding raising the issue again & again.

"Show Map License information for each map type only once.

Instead of showing the license each time a map type is added,
 save the map types already used into the Viking settings and only display when
a new map type is used.
Settings is extended to handle integer lists to achieve this.

Capture changing the map type in the map layer properties which it did not do
previously.

Also make the map license information available all of the time from the map
layer right click menu."

Thank you Nick Allen for your feed back as well.

I think this new patch covers the situation elegantly.

Got to go now, but any thoughts/queries over the new patch are of course always
welcome.

Be Seeing You - Rob.
If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving isn't for you.