Hi,
In the meantime I found another one: Could you please set MatchParen differently, because with a dark background a light foreground and Cyan don't fit. I suggest setting guifg to bg or Black.
That's bugging me too.

Something else: When I have a completion menu that's long, but still completely fits the current window (say, 30 entries) and I hit hit <C-N> or <C-P> the whole list is redrawn (ie, it flickers). Is there a technical reason why not only two lines (the one that was selected before <C-N> and the one selected after <C-N>) are redrawn? If not, could someone give me a pointer what I can do to change this?

Thanks,
Nico