Hi!

> What system font size are you using? Right-click on a blank spot on
> your desktop, Properties, Appearance, Font size. Do you have similar
> problems with the tabbar on other Windows apps, such as the
> aforementioned Display Properties dialog?

Because of the high resolution of my laptop display: 11. There are no
similar problems with other applications as far as I have seen until
now.

> The Win32 tabbar is just using built-in common controls.

Yes, as far as I know, it takes the font size of the menu. Normally this
is no problem at all, but if the height is fixed as Bram wrote, using a
larger font than 10 results in cutting something away from the text.
Taking the system value is a very good idea, but it would be even
better, if the height were flexible.

Best wishes,
Georg