On 4/24/06, Eric Van Dewoestine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'll move it then.  Please try it out with the next snapshot.

Appears to be working as expected.

Actually, I've found one small issue with this...

If the executed make command results in one or more errors added to
the quickfix, and the QuickFixCmdPost subsiquently calls
setqflist([]), then when the make command finishes, vim displays the
error message "No Errors".

It appears that prior to invoking the QuickFixCmdPost, vim has already
decide that it is going to show the first error, if any, and after the
QuickFixCmdPost,  it does not check the qf list first to see if there
is still an error to display.

--
eric