Hi All,

1) Yes, it is still maintained, both against 6.4 and the new vim 7 tree.

2) However, the recent SF CVS outage has prevented me generating a up-to-date
patch. (I've been too busy to have time to migrate over to subversion) Once
SF's anon CVS is back online and synched, I'll be able to post up-to-date
patches for 6.4 and 7.

3) I have obtained new webspace for hosting the patches, but this will have to
wait until (2) above!

4) The patch does roughly the same thing on vim 7, except that the "ownsyntax"
feature also allows you to set a different spelllang as well as a different
syntax. Possibly useful for bilingual comments? :)