Hi all,

On 5/10/06, Gautam Iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 02:37:08PM +0200, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

> Patch 7.0.001
> Problem:    ":set spellsuggest+=10" does not work. (Suresh Govindachar)
> Solution:   Add P_COMMA to the 'spellsuggest' flags.
> Files:      src/option.c

Hi Bram,

Will your patches be in the subversion source tree? I recently ran "svn
update", and found no changes from vim7...

Unfortunately sourceforge had encountered some unknown errors and I'm
not able to log in to the CVS repository these two days. I'm trying to
contact the administrators of sourceforge. But if this problem could
not be resolved, I'll try to sync the code with the patches manually.

Thanks,

Gautam

--
'Common' Proof Techniques:
12. Proof by obfuscation -- A long plotless sequence of true and/or

Regards,

Edward L. Fox