Edward Fox wrote:

> It seems that the CVS service of sourceforge.net resumed again. The
> host name changed to "vim.cvs.sourceforge.net". So what?

I tried it.  Seems to work mostly, but it has forgotten my ssh key, need
to type my password for every change and tag command...  Perhaps it's a
matter of waiting, the message mentions the new system comes up today.

115. You are late picking up your kid from school and try to explain
     to the teacher you were stuck in Web traffic.