Hi Tony

Thanks for your reply!

>> If I compile vim on Windows XP with Microsoft Visual Studio
>> 2005 Express Edition on the command line with
>>
>> nmake -f Make_mvc.mak DEBUG=yes FEATURES=TINY GUI=yes OLE=yes
>>
>> I get the [some] errors:
>>
> I guess it's a bug; but "Tiny" features means barest bones,
> without arithmetic evaluation and without syntax highlighting. I
> don't recommend it.

There is another bug that leads vim to crash sometimes. I will
report it here as soon I can describe it in a reproducible manner.
Anyway, I am trying to create a vim that is as small as possible but
in spite of that has the property to crash. I hope it is easier to
trace down the cause of the crash in a tiny vim than in a huge one.

With best regards

Mathias