James Vega wrote:
On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 11:10:21PM -0700, Hari Krishna Dara wrote:
Isn't there a cross-compiler for producing cygwin executables from
Linux?

There is a cross-compiler for producing Windows native executables.
It's mingw and that was what I used to produce binaries of the vim7
pre-release before I found Tony's site.  I'm not sure if it can be used
to create cygwin executables.

James
MinGW runs on Windows with Unix-like tools, doesn't it? Until or unless I find a compiler and linker running on Linux, producing pure-Windows executables, not playing havoc with my Linux-for-Linux gcc, and that can be run from Vim's makefiles (yes, I know, I'm asking a lot), I think I'll take a back seat to the development of Vim executables for Windows.

Best regards,
Tony.