On 6/7/06, Mathias Michaelis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> My emails are systematically filtered out.

Find the 'plaintext' option in your Thunderbird client, and
use it when you send to mailing list.

I thought mailinglist filter was supposed to bounce
back to you the html-formatted message in case
this was the reason it ignored the message.

In case the filter found your message spam-like or
virus-like (always a possibility, depending on your writing style :-)
, I think the filter might or might not indicate back to you
why it discarded the message.

If you're already experimenting with testmessages to the list,
you potentially *could* (I mean, police would not stop you)
do this:
1) send html-formatted "test, please ignore" message to the
list and see what happens
2) *caution, violent material ahead* take copy of some
spam message you received in the past, and send it
(plaintext!) to the list with subject "test, please ignore"
and see what happens. If you never received spam messages
in the past, try this 1 liner: "Buy <v-word here> cheap."

At this point, I'm starting to doubt whether this message
of mine is going to make it into the list ......

Hope this helps.
Yakov

P.S. The moral is: although you cannot know
what happened in one single case, you can seek parameters
and experiment to find connection between parameters and
outcome.