Yakov Lerner wrote:
On 6/16/06, Bram Moolenaar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Brad Beveridge wrote:
> Hello all, I am involved in a project that has embedded ECL
> (http://ecls.sourceforge.net/), a Lisp interpreter into Vim.

Is the next goal of this project to have emacs runnnig inside
List interpreter inside Vim :-) ?

Yakov

Well, maybe, and that may solve the "dragon" of Vim development: Time and again, users ask for running a shell in real-time inside Vim, and Bram is adamant that that isn't what Vim is for. But let the above project run its course, and some day we will have bash running inside Emacs running inside Lisp running inside Vim... ;-)

Best regards,
Tony.