Hi,

On 6/28/06, Yegappan Lakshmanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

On 6/28/06, Nikolai Weibull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 6/28/06, Jochen Baier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 11:21:00PM +0200, Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> > > Dnia ?roda, 28 czerwca 2006 22:07, Jochen Baier napisa?:
> > >
> > > Doesn't <c-o> fulfill your request?
> > >
> > > m.
> >
> > no
>
> Good answer ;-).  Short and to the point.
>
> However, further explanation may be necessary.
>
> <C-o> just gets you back to the previous position in the jump list (or
> [count]), but this would be a complete reset to the point where you
> were before beginning to use the change list commands.

You can try using the attached qf.vim plugin. Save the file to the
$HOME/.vim/plugin or $HOME/vimfiles/plugin directory.

This plugin saves the current location in the file before executing
a quickfix command like grep, vimgrep, make, etc. The locations
are maintained in a stack.

You can display the stack using the ":QfShow" command. You can pop
an entry from the stack and jump to that file location using the ":QfPop"
command. This command also accepts a count and allows you to pop
multiple entries.

I have updated the quickfix stack plugin with the new Vim7 data types and
fixed a few problems. The updated version is attached.

If there are no problems, I will upload it to the Vim online website.

- Yegappan