On Friday, July 21 at 07:11 PM, quoth A.J.Mechelynck:
Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
Dnia czwartek, 20 lipca 2006 23:55, Bram Moolenaar napisał:
Yakov Lerner wrote:
Bram, How about posting a poll on www.vim.org site ?
Two polls ! (1) Do you you vim6 or vim 7 ?
(2) Do you use console-mode-vim or gvim ?
What would we do with the outcome?

While I don't understood reason for first poll second should give
insight what todo items should get bigger priority.

Isn’t that the entire purpose of http://www.vim.org/sponsor/vote_results.php ?

~Kyle
--
There in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionist and rebel men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion.
                                              -- Dwight D. Eisenhower