Yesterday (Tue, 25 Jul 2006), Bram Moolenaar wrote:

> Christian J. Robinson wrote:
>
>> Yesterday (Sun, 23 Jul 2006), Bram Moolenaar wrote:
>>
>>> Patch 7.0.040
>>> Problem:    When 'cmdheight' is larger than 1 using inputlist() or
>>>             selecting a spell suggestion with the mouse gets the
>>>             wrong entry.
>>> Solution:   Start listing the first alternative on the last line of
>>>             the screen.
>>
>> While the return values are now correct, I still can't select the
>> last item(s) in an inputlist() when &cmdheight > 1.
>
> It appears to work just fine for me.  Can you give a specific
> example?

 vim -u NONE -g -c "set cmdheight=3" \
 -c "echo inputlist(['one', 'two', 'three', 'four', 'five'])"

Try clicking on five or four and it won't return, but clicking on
three does.  And I just discovered that since vim in the above example
is in compatible mode the return values from inputlist() are wrong
again, as if the patch was never applied.  Either using -N or ":set
nocompatible" does correct the return values, but not the other
problem.

- Christian

--
                  All your future lies beneath your hat.