Bram Moolenaar wrote:
256. You are able to write down over 250 symptoms of being an internet
     addict, even though they only asked for 101.

So where is the complete list? ;-)

FIXME and XXX are two common keywords used to mark broken or incomplete code
not only since XXX as a sex reference would grab everbodys attention but
simply due to the fact that Vim would highlight these words.
                                        -- Hendrik Scholz

...and those of us that use KATE (I use VIM for one-off edits, and when I'm not working on my local box) simply edit alerts.xml :-)

--
Matthew
"We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad... You must be, or you wouldn't have come here." -- The Cheshire Cat