On Tue 17-Oct-06 4:04pm -0600, Yakov Lerner wrote:

> Of different current methods to access vim sources (svn, ftp, rsync, etc)
> which one is fastest to be updated when new patch is issued, and
> also has most reliable/fast server ?

I wasn't aware that sources were on FTP.  Where are they?

Patches are available on FTP and patched sources are
available on CVS, frequently before the emailed patches are
received.  SVN patched files appear a little later.  FTP and
CVS are currently at patch level 145.  SVN is at 132.

Speed is more important getting updates to the runtime.  It
currently takes about a minute to check the runtime/dos tree
for updates (and not download anything).  I get them at
ftp.home.vim.org - if you know of a faster site, I would
like to know.

--
Best regards,
Bill