Ali Akcaagac wrote:
Hello,

anyone happen to know what happened to the VIM Devel Mailinglist ? I am
not receiving anything since last wednesday.

mfg,

Ali Akcaagac

I got your mail on the vim-dev list so it isn't down. I also see a mail by Bram Moolenaar on vim-dev@ in thread "patch: set() function" on 25-Oct-2006 at 21:42 +0002. Have you got it? If you have, maybe nothing else was posted since then: vim-dev is a low-volume list. If you haven't, then maybe something (a spam filter at your ISP, a spam filter or a firewall on your computer) has been blocking some of the vim-dev mail? If they go on doing so, you may become unsubscribed if (after trying to send you several mails, plus a warning, plus a probe, and getting them all rejected) the mail robot concludes that you are "unreacheable".

Best regards,
Tony.