Dolazy wrote:
[quotes reordered]
A.J.Mechelynck wrote:
Dolazy wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using the perforce plugin by Hari Krishna Dara. I can use it to diff
files using the 'PDiff' command. However this generates a console like
diff
output (non-visual). I am certain that there must be a way to get a
visual
diff, but I can't find how. I'm pretty new to vim, eh and I did search
the
f* manual but I really can't seem to find a concrete solution :-)

I would greatly appreciate your help!

Cheers,

Francis
No need of any plugin. See ":help diff.txt".

":help diff" would have brought you to that help file, then gg (go to top) would have shown its table of contents.

Best regards,
Tony.

I do need the plugin because I want to diff against the latest revision on
the perforce server!?

Francis

Well, can you save a copy of the latest revision as a local file on your computer? If you can, then you can just diff against that.

Best regards,
Tony.