Yegappan Lakshmanan wrote:

> On 11/21/06, Bram Moolenaar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Liu Yubao wrote:
> >
> > > VIM 7.0, MS-Windows 32 bit GUI version with OLE support
> > > Included patches: 1-162
> > >
> > > run "gvim a.txt";
> > > maximize the VIM window, then minimize it to task bar;
> > > run "gvim --remote-tab b.txt";
> > > VIM window is brought to foreground, then double click
> > > the title bar of VIM window to restore its size, it's
> > > restored incorrectly with maximum dimension.
> >
> > There appears to be something wrong with the GUI tab pages line.  I only
> > see the label for the current tab, not the others.  That looks like a
> > bug.
> >

> I am not able to reproduce this problem with the tab page line. When the
> GVIM window is restored, the tab page line is properly updated with
> the tab names.
>
> I do see the problem reported by OP with the size of the restored Vim
> window.

It does happen for me:

        "gvim somefile"
        maximize gvim window
        minimize gvim window
        "gvim --remote-tab otherfile"

Now I only see the tab label for "otherfile".  I can click on the gap
before it to go to "somefile", and then only that label is shown.

--
"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think."
                  -- Scott Adams, Dilbert.