On Sunday, February 11 at 09:34 PM, quoth Nicolas Weber:
Hi,

vim-mac stripped the attachment again. I hope it comes through on this list.

I like it! But it has a weird problem for me... if the focus is on some other application (say, Mail.app), and I click on the vim window's tab list edge, the window will resize itself to be extremely thin.

Any ideas?

~Kyle
--
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
                                                   -- Abraham Lincoln