Am Montag 12 März 2007 schrieb Nikolai Weibull:

> As nothing has happened with this yet, I"m sending it out again.  I
> really think it's time we make the switch.  Felix has had ample
> opportunity to oppose this (over two years, in fact), and yet has not
> responded even once.  I don't want to seem like a yerk, but my syntax
> definition is better.

The syntax files for Z-Shell are realy out of date and it is time to replace
them. I would suggest you add your stuff to http://www.vim.org so we can all
have a look. Only last week I was looking for a better Z-Shell mode and found
none ;-)

I did the same for the Ada Syntax - which I now maintain [1]. I did not only
go for the syntax itself but for a more integrated solution. Wit Vim 7 there
are al lot more options open. For example I maintain a directory of Ada
keywords, pragmas, attributes which I then use for both syntax highlight,
code completions and other stuff. Of corse all inside an autoload script
which will only be loaded when Ada code is actually edited.

Martin

[1] http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=1609
--
Martin Krischik