On 3/26/07, Ken Hirsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here is an experimental patch for a new feature for gvim on MS Windows.
I'm glad to hear any feedback about the code or the feature itself. I've
tried to follow the conventions in the vim source code.  I call the
feature "ClipboardWatch".

The new feature triggers an event "ClipboardChanged" whenever the
clipboard is changed (in any application).  The Windows editor "NoteTab"
implements this (as "pasteboard") and it is, at times, very handy.

This doesn't seem quite relevant enough to include in Vim.  The
example you give can quite easily be implemented with autohotkey [1].

 nikolai

[1] http://autohotkey.com/