Sebastian, fantastic I have been wanting this for sometime.

I was writing up an email indicating I need some more direction, but I see
that was provided in the README via SVN.

I will try this out (I don't use Eclipse that often, but I do use it for
Perl, PHP and Java especially when I need an integrated debugger.

The README indicates:
The only external dependency is a functional gvim compiled with "netbeans"
support.

But your email says:
> Microsoft users have to use the cygwin version of vim.

Can you confirm which is required.  Why would the cygwin version of Vim be
required it is just talks to it over a protocol?

I have cygwin installed, but I have never actually compiled an actual cygwin
version of Vim, I just use the standard win32 version which I compile
myself.

Thanks,
Dave