A.J.Mechelynck wrote:
- Insane? All is relative. We're only at 7.0.233 as of today. FYI, Vim 6.2 went to 532 patches, see http://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/patches/

Release early, release often :)

- What devel tree? I'll believe that a 7.1 is on the rails when I see at least an alpha. Before that, AFA-anyone-CT, there's no "devel tree". Let's not "presume" about what we know nothing about.

Hence "presume".

- It's not "anyone", it's Bram Moolenaar and no-one else; and since he now has a full-time job again, it's a small sort of miracle that he still finds "some" time for Vim.

Even if BM is the only one who can actually make a release, I'd imagine others have opinions on the matter. Anyway, I was just wondering.

-smithj