On 4/11/06, Mark Guzman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>   I've hacked complete.rb and some of the omni-complete functions in cvs
> to create a ruby function. It works for me, ymmv, may cause headaches.
> You can find it at
> http://blog.hasno.info/blog/segfault/dev/2006/04/10/vim-7-ruby-omni-completion.html
> Any input is welcome.
>   --mark

Heh, that format looks familiar, says the pycomplete guy.

Great job man, I was planning on doing something like this too -
however, first, pycomplete needs some love and I need some freetime.

The only suggestion I could make is to switch to using the dictionary
completion, to spit out information in a preview window (which is just
about the greatest feature omnicompletion has).

Changes are currently in the works to do this for pycomplete... sigh,
all-work-and-no-play.