> Jason Aeschilman wrote:
> [ about the same tag being found in two tags files ]

Wow, if I use a comma instead of a semi-colon in my "tags" option, it will
stop searching through tags files if a match is found!  Before I had "set
tags=tags;/" (see vim tip 94) but now I have "set tags=tags,../tags" and it
works.  I tried "set tags=tags,/" but it will not search the tags file in
the parent directory like it does when semi-colon is used.  Now I guess if I
find myself more than one level deep, I'll have to set my "tags" option to
"set tags=tags,../tags,../../tags,../../../tags" like I did once upon a time
(before I came across the "tags;/" tip).