Kyku -

> I wrote this pseudo-code ONLY for C++/./  If we're not dealing with C++
> then the code simply doesn't execute, and you get the old behavior, so
> the completion WILL FAIL in C.
>
> Defining variables only with type name (and without 'struct' keyword
> before this type name) is a well-established language feature that is
> used by almost all C++ programmers. Why do you call this a bug?

Because you can't see what you are doing and it's not backwards
compatible with C.  One of the examples of a feature of C++ that makes
it more difficult to understand the code.  It may make writing code a
little bit easier, but code is read ten times more often than it's
written.

- Bram

--
Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at three o'clock in the
morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, go to work at the

 \\\            help me help AIDS victims -- http://www.ICCF.nl         ///