Eric Arnold wrote:

> It isn't clear how the 't' mode is different from 'm'?  I thought the
> point of feedkeys() was that all the keys were to be used as typed by
> a user?

"as if typed" is not a very clear explanation.  Obviously the keys are
not really typed, thus there are always small differences.

Remapping is one thing, whether keys are considered typed is another.
This matters for breaking undo, opening folds, etc.  It will cause
trouble, I know.  But that's what feedkeys() will do, you will have to
figure out how to use it.

--
    [clop clop]
GUARD #1:  Halt!  Who goes there?