I asked to resolve this inconvenience on www.vim.org/tips
website several years ago. I am repeating my plea again.

It is very inconvenient that it's impossible to edit
my tips on www.vim.org/tips. There are always
improvements, additions, reactions user's feedback, typos
that one wants to fix.

The website cites the reason as "to allow anonymous
submission of tips". But it does not follow. Just
make login *optional*, please. If you submit a tip without login,
you can't edit it later. If you submit a tip with login,
you can edit it later. This is how it shall be.

It's absurd situation.Current situation doesnt
allow to edit  their tips to submitters who are willing
to submit tips  under logn.

Can anyone fix this situation on www.vim.org/tips ?

Yakov