On Fri, 12 May 2006 at 8:48am, David Fishburn wrote:

> [...]

It seems ** is now supported in the expression, not in the path, which
means, the plugin has to convert the pattern as "**/*pattern*". In the
root of my huge project directory, running
"echo globpath('.', '**/*pattern*')" didn't finish after waiting for a
couple of minutes (IMHO, if you have to wait for even more than a few
seconds for every character you typed, it is no useful), so what use is
it going to be to support &path or $PATH?

Actually, I just tried "**" in the path as well, and it works (the docs
doesn't clearly say that), but this still doesn't change the performance
of globpath(), so I still ask the same question.

--
Thanks,
Hari