On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 01:23:37PM +0200, Jansen of Lorkeers, Richard wrote:
> I have a general question, we now use the EDT editor (OPENVMS) for editing
> PASCAL. Is it possible to use VIM or PASCAL.

Depends on what you mean under "use". Vim can edit any plain text files.
Pascal program source is a text file, so you can use Vim to edit Pascal
sources. Vim supports syntax highlighting and automatic indentation for
Pascal. It also support whole bunch of other things that are very good
for general program writing.