Dnia środa, 17 maja 2006 03:49, Hari Krishna Dara napisał:
> Very often, I record changes that involves i_^P, and see an issue
> replaying them in Vim7. Say, you have text such as:

Noticed similar behaviour in command line completion. Up to Vim7 when
you were recording into register went real stuff. Now - history events
(like <up>, <down> in command line) are recorded. Because history is
contextual and can change each time when called executing of register is
borked :/ Especially painful because into register go usually long
commands - now you have to type them from beginning to the end, not
cally from history.

m.
--
        - Squeak?