On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 10:08:03PM EDT, Suresh Govindachar wrote:

>   Are you thinking of Gautam's xterm16
> http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=795 ?

No, I actually use the all-blue incarnation of his xterm16 colorscheme
myself..  I have read the doc a couple of times, and I'm pretty sure
this was from somebody else.  Since I spent some time getting his
colorscheme to work - where console vim is concerned, it requires a
256-color xterm & I think it would have struck me if they had been from
the same author. But who knows.. I'll take another look just in case..

Gautam may know something about this since he seems to be our greatest
expert in vim colorschemes.

I'll update the thread if I find anything.

Thanks,

cga

PS. I think it would be preferable to bottom-post.. I wasn't sure where
to reply.. right after your reply as I did.. at the bottom as I normally
do.. at the top - before your reply..? Whichever way, this results in
something rather messy especially for those who have not followed the
entire thread.. and it's probably also preferable to reply to the list
instead of the original poster (and cc'ing the list).. but then who am I
to argue..