On 5/17/2006 12:52 AM, Gerald Lai wrote:
>> So, my question:  is it somehow possible to be able to select the last
>> character of a line when selecting from right-to-left while using
>> selection=exclusive?
>
> The simplest work around is to hit "ol" (that's oh-el) to select that
> last character.

How exactly does this work?  When I hit o in command mode, it adds a newline
below and moves the cursor down.  If I hit o in select mode, it overtypes my
selection.  Hitting l does move the character to the right, but not if it's
on the last line.

Sorry, must've just misunderstood you.  Would you mind explaining again?

Thanks.

--
Jared