Thanks a lot for all you guys.

On 5/19/06, Mark Woodward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Japerlh,

On Fri, 19 May 2006 18:13:21 +0800
Japerlh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The html file generated with the command :TOhtml doesn't look like the
> same as in VIM.
> Seems like font information is lost.
> Is there anybody having any idea about that?
> Thanks.

stick something like the following in the 'head' section

      body,pre,span {
        font-family: Courier;
        font-size: 12px;
      }

or configure it to output as CSS

    :let html_use_css = 1

and tweak the CSS rules.

Either way read:

    :h TOhtml

All bets are off if you use a 'non standard' font in Vim.
For example I use 'Crisp'. There would be very few people with
that font installed on their system, so what *they* see will be
totally different. If you must, configure the font-family like:

    font-family: Crisp, Courier, Monospace;

ie check for Crisp. If not available check for Courier. If thats
not available fall back to Monospace.

cheers,

--
Mark