Did you see whether it was addressed to me or was sent by me?

I'm having problems with my address being used in reply-to by spammers.

On 5/23/06, Georg Dahn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!

This has always worked for me until now. I have tried your example and
got the email. You have not missed anything, because it was just a mail
with an attachment containing a virus identified as I-Worm/Mytob.C.

Best wishes,
Georg