Hello,
I want to extend my script in order to browse through a RCS (Revision
Control System) database.
For browsing and displaying I want to use the netrw stuff delivered in
new Vim version 7.0.
Therefore I have two questions:
- All RCS files have the extensions like "file.rcs,v".
  With pressing a button in the Explorer for instance "x". I want to
call my own function.
  In previous versions of Explorer I did it easily with let
g:explFileHandler = 'RCS_FileHandler',
  by pressing x my function RCS_FileHandler is called.

  Now, since version 7.0 it doesn't work anymore.
  I tried the following
  let g:netrw_browsex_viewer='RCS_FileHandler'
  after looking through the vim files, it was clear, that I can't give a
vim script to that variable, so I tried
  let g:netrw_browsex_viewer='-'
  and defining a function as
  fun! g:NFH_rcs,v
  Actually this is not possible, because vim doesn't support function
names with symbol ",".

  My question now, how can I connect my vim function to the pressed key

- How can I pass additional informations to the display during the net
read.
  I want to read the database and give additional information to the
display, like file is locked by, is populated, version and so on.

Thank you for your time and for helping me in advance.
Best Regards
Stefan