Hi,

On 5/28/06, Dancefire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks, I have tried tn, tp, but they aren't work. I don't know why.

If I run "tag thread", it locate the first match, and the bottom line said:

(1 of 3): <<thread>> struct thread;

So, I think there should have 3 matches.

If I run tnext/tprev, the bottom line said:
E73: tag stack empty

If I run "ts thread", it said:

E433: No tags file
E426: tag not found: thread
Hit ENTER or type command to continue

If I run "3tag thread", it still locate the first one, and the bottom line
said:

(1 of 3): <<thread>> struct thread;

I use cscope-indexer to generate the cscope.file/cscope.out.

Which version of Vim are you using? Do you have a tags file?
What is the output of the following commands?

   :set tags?
   :set cscopetag?
   :set cscopetagorder?

When using the cscope database as the tags file, the ":tag"
command should behave like the ":tselect" command and always
list all the matching tags. You can select a tag from this list.

- Yegappan