On May 30, 2006, at 9:16 PM, Peter Hodge wrote:

Just discovered GetLatestVimScripts command, but it doesn't work on my Mac because I don't have the 'wget' tool. Does anyone know where I could get it
from?

IIRC GetLatest can be made to work with curl, which is included by default with Mac OS X. Poke around in the .vim file and you should see some user- configurable options… the command and the command-line parameters should be explained there. Just change these to point to curl… you may also have to change the parameters to
match those of curl instead of wget.

HTH,
--
Benjamin D. Esham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  AIM: bdesham128  |  Jabber: same as e-mail