Suggestion: change
                                                  *m* *mark* *Mark*
  m{a-zA-Z}             Set mark {a-zA-Z} at cursor position (does not move
                          the cursor, this is not a motion command).

                                                  *'* *'a* *`* *`a*
  '{a-z}  `{a-z}                Jump to the mark {a-z}.

                                                  *'A* *'0* *`A* *`0*
  '{A-Z0-9}  `{A-Z0-9}  To the mark {A-Z0-9} in the correct file (not a motion
                          command when in another file).  {not in Vi}

                                                    *m* *mark* *Mark*
    m{a-z}              Set buffer only mark {a-zA-Z} at cursor position
                                                    *file-mark*
    m{A-Z0-9}           Set vim wide mark (jump also to correct file)

                        m (does not move the cursor, this is not a motion
command).

    '{a-zA-Z0-9}  `{a-zA-Z0-9}          Jump to the mark {a-zA-Z0-9}.

because you define the mark first before using it.
If you read that you can jump to a file-mark using 'A you will
definitely show how to define it.. ;)

But I should not have searched not only for "buffer" but also for "file"..

Thanks to tpope for pointing my mind in the right direction ;)

What do you think.. ?
Marc